Fleet Dispatcher – Head Office (Winnipeg, MB)
We are currently seeking a highly dependable, detail-oriented professional to fill the role of Fleet Dispatcher, reporting to the Fleet Operations & Planning Manager. Working closely with all stakeholders, in a team environment, the successful candidate will plan maintain top-level customer service through effective communication with drivers and team members.
- Ensure all planned loads are dispatched in a timely manner;
- Maintain constant communication with all drivers pertaining to ETAs and progress on plan
- Meet and exceed customer deadlines and load requirements;
- Create customs documentation for loads crossing the border;
- Communicate any driver related issues to load planner;
- Order entry and order updating our planning database in a timely manner;
- Perform related administrative duties as assigned by Fleet Operations & Planning Manager;
- Maintain compliance with all Municipal, Provincial, Federal and International laws and regulations;
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures;
- Administrative and other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years’ experience in agriculture and/or logistics;
- Post-secondary education in logistics preferred (equivalent experience considered);
- Knowledge of customs and border clearance processes;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong focus on accuracy and detail along with exceptional time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Experience with Axon Trucking Software considered an asset.
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and personal days.
Truck Freight International, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, has been hauling agricultural commodities since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains, and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta and we also service the U.S. market. Our courteous staff, top-notch equipment, and deep knowledge of the agricultural industry make TFI a leader in bulk hauling.