We are currently seeking a highly dependable, detail-oriented professional to fill the role of Maintenance Coordinator, working out of our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB, reporting to the Fleet Operations & Planning Manager. Working closely with all stakeholders, in a team environment, the successful candidate will ensure trucks and trailers are maintained while minimizing costs and down time.
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with vendors;
- Provide relevant feedback to General Manager on market conditions and driver performance;
- Schedule preventative maintenance and coordinate with vendors and planning team;
- Enter and update orders in Transportation Management Systems in a timely manner;
- Work with the accounting department to issue payments
- Issue purchase orders and control maintenance costs;
- Report and manage fleet insurance (accident reporting);
- Maintain compliance with Municipal, Provincial, Federal and International laws/regulations;
- Assist with dispatching duties as required
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Experience in maintenance environment is an asset (fleet maintenance or shop);
- Working knowledge of agriculture and/or trucking experience considered an asset;
- Post-secondary education in logistics preferred (equivalent experience considered);
- Planning experience and/or experience with Axon System considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong focus on accuracy and detail along with exceptional time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and personal days.
Truck Freight International, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, has been hauling agricultural commodities since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains, and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta and we also service the U.S. market. Our courteous staff, top-notch equipment, and deep knowledge of the agricultural industry make TFI a leader in bulk hauling.